Sunday 24 May 2015

Things can change for the better

After Jesse was born I took a good look at myself in the mirror and didn't like what I saw, I was over weight I had neglected my health, I was literally sick and tired all the time, my skin, my hair everything looked terrible and I was so unhappy within self.     

So I decided enough was enough and I made a change. I stopped buying processed crap which surprisingly saved us money, I had my hysterectomy which sorted my hormonal issues out and I started exercising and made a conscious effort to look after my self and my appearance, as a mom of three it was incredibly difficult for me to make time for myself I was so used to throwing on whatever was comfortable throwing my hair in a pony and going without make up etc, but I knew that I couldn't keep going like that for the sake of my kids my marriage and myself I needed to make the effort.

A year later I am over 40 kg down and even though I still have off days I feel amazing and I have energy I  haven't had in years, my health has improved dramatically and most days when I walk out the door I am happy with my appearance, it has been an amazing journey and I am incredibly grateful for all the support I have received all the motivation all the love I could not have done this without all the wonderful people in my life.

I just want to encourage all the busy moms and woman in general out there take the time to give yourself the attention you need and deserve it makes all the difference in the world.

My hubby took some pictures this weekend and I couldn't believe the difference between when last I wore my wedding outfits' my handfasting and formal wedding outfits I really am so proud to have come this far and really feel that it stands as proof so if you want to make s change you can if you are happy within yourself it truly shows.

Love to all the ladies out there, you are all amazing and can do whatever you put your mind to.

My Handfasting August 9th 2012

May 23rd 2015
My formal Wedding day August 4th 2012



May 23rd 2015

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment