Friday 14 August 2015

Treat Boutique- Competition Winner Announced

A very good Evening to you all

I am so sorry this was done so late but I had a bit of a medical emergency(or what we thought was one) this afternoon and had to leave work so it threw my whole day upside down.

In any case I sen through all the names to Lynette of The Treat Boutique and she was kind enough to drew the name of our Winner.

The winner is Lauren Siebert!!!!

Congratulations, I hope you enjoy all the yummy treats you will get with your voucher.

Again The Treat Boutique offers a variety of snacks and treats from perfect Lunchbox packs so yummy cheat treats, biscuits and chips, all the treats are extremely affordable and oh so yummy so if you would like to see what they are all about go onto their Facebook Page and give them some love!

Congratulations again to our winner!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment