Monday 1 December 2014

I understand....

As I write this post this morning it is with a great sadness in my heart for someone I am not friends with but that I know.

The loss of a baby whether at 6 weeks, 20 weeks or term is not something that I would wish upon anyone, it is a sadness that steals a piece of your heart and holds onto it forever, it is not something you can simply get over or move on from, it is a process of immense and intense grieving for your body as well as your mind.

I know at various stages over the last few years we have either got along well or not at all, we argue and fight, there are things we will just never come to terms with or see eye to eye about, but this is one time I can say without a doubt; I know what you have gone through and are going through- I know how much it hurts and how much it will continue to hurt- broken hopes and dreams for that tiny soul, being angry at your body for its failure, being angry at the universe because you can’t understand why!!!!

All I can say is I am truly sorry that you are going through this I would not wish this upon any woman, I know these words do nothing to ease the pain but I truly am sorry for your loss…

I hope you find answers. I know you may never read this and I know we are not friends, I think we are both hard headed and stubborn and at fault for this, I apologize for times I have been angry or unreasonable but you will or should understand by now that my children are my world and it is not easy as a woman to share their love…

We may never get along and that’s ok, I would just like you to know that I am sorry this has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment