Tuesday 18 November 2014

words to you my boy on a not so easy day


you know its going to be a great day when you get a phone call to pick your child up before 10am in the morning....

sigh* Loghan my child I love you but some days I could just scream

I don't understand you sometimes, there are days when you just go crazy- you kick things throw things scream and fight, you refuse to listen to anyone and anything and make life so difficult for yourself....

I know you cant help it, I know it is difficult for you far more difficult than it is for us.




I really wish that you didn't have to deal with these things, that you could just go about your days with no issue.... I understand that it is not the case but it hurts me so much as your mom to see you go through these stages and times of misunderstanding and hurt- when you get that look in your eye that tells me you yourself do not understand why you act the way you do sometimes.

I love you so much my baby- you and your brothers are my everything, I wish I could make it all right but I hope you understand what an amazing child you are and that these things will pass I know they will, I know your good days far outnumber your bad days and I know that everyday you fight to try and do your best.

I know that we cannot know what goes on your mind but I know it is my mission as your mom to try to understand it and to help you in every way that i can.

It hurts me so much when I have to punish you for behavior that cant always be helped but understand it is not done without your best interest at heart, I do it because I love you and I only want you to be the best person you can be.

I love you my baby boy even if you dont always like me I love you!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment