Monday 9 May 2016

Proud to be a mom

Yesterday was mothers day so I was looking through pictures on facebook last night of my kids and came across so many gorgeous and wonderful moments I decided to share some of my favorites...

six or seven months pregnant with Loghan I was 18 at the time
About an hour before Loghan was born I was thirty six weeks pregnant
The first time I saw Loghan and officially became a mom
Loghan when he came home he was so yellow but he was home!
My ray on sunshine on a dark day


I was around 32 weeks pregnant with Gabriel
The first time I saw Gabriel
A monkey from the start (Gabriel)


Drool and snot still one of my favorite pictures
My parents with Gabriel
Always happy!

32 weeks with Jesse


The first time I held Jesse


Our first photos as a family of 5

Always my baby!
 

These 2 have an incredible bond
3 monkeys, my heart swells with pride
My youngest monkey!
Photo shoot when Jesse was a year old
  

6 years old

Such a naughty monkey!

Grade 3 and Grade 1


 
My world

 

2 comments: