Wednesday 27 March 2019

Chicago- Artscape Theatre




Last week my gorgeous bestie turned a whole 32 years young and for her birthday this year she decided to do something different i.e. a girls night at the Artscape to see her favorite musical Chicago.

The shows tickets started at R280 and were completely worth every cent.

I have never been to a show at the Artscape and my only regret is that is felt like it was over in a flash.

The actors, dancers and choreography was simply put perfection, every line every note was perfect and I enjoyed each and every minute of it, I laughed, I cried, my heart skipped a few beats, my foot tapped to every word, it was just amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a spoil.

There is a bar and concession stand on site and full-size colour programs are available for purchase at R60 each, you are not allowed to drink or eat once you enter the show but there is an interval midway which allowed us to purchase a quick drink and to run for the loo.

Parking was surprisingly easy although not the cheapest but hey its town and if it means securing your vehicle and a safe walk over to it then it’s worth the bit of extra.


You are not allowed to take photos of the show which is understandable but we did take one or two selfies just as we seated.







No comments:

Post a Comment