Thursday 4 August 2016

4 years of marriage



4 years ago today I married for the second time.

Initially when I went through my divorce I was adamant that whilst I would love to have a long standing relationship I had absolutely no intention of walking down the aisle again or putting anything to paper, that changed and I couldn’t be more blessed to be married not only to the love of my life but also my best friend and the most wonderful caring father.

Of course nothing is perfect all the time we argue we have our days but I could not be more blessed to have my husband at my side.

It seems like yesterday we started this journey together, I cannot wait for what I hope is many many more years to come.

We celebrated by having breakfast out with the kids after placing our vote yesterday and it was wonderful I wouldn’t have had it any other way, my heart is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment