Tuesday 21 July 2015

LUSH Twilight bath bomb demo

Hi Everyone

So I managed to put together a little demo of the Twilight Bath Bomb I purchased from LUSH as seen in my LUSH vlog, I think I am finally getting the hang of editing processing etc, my hubby has the patience of a saint I promise you.

Anyway this bath bomb was amazing the only thing I didn't like was the clean up afterwards due to the glitter contained within the centre of the bath bomb, how I didn't notice this when my kids used it I am not sure, my hubby must have cleaned the bath that day because I honestly do not remember having to clean up afterwards last time.

Otherwise the fragrance is amazing the lavender and Tonka scent releases a sweet yet soothing fragrance into the water that lasts throughout the entire bathing experience as well as on your skin and the water is left feeling ultra soft which then leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.

It also has the added affect of soothing the body and the senses and is supposed to help with sleep and insomnia in particular, I did sleep like a bomb that night (corny haha), I would like to think this was due to this bath bomb because I am not a great sleeper on a good night.

Please remember that I only used half the bath bomb as I like to get my monies worth out of my LUSH products so the water did not turn the twilight blue colour it normally does however that aside the whole bathing experience with this bath bomb was amazing and even with the glitter this will most likely find its way into my staples list from LUSH.


No comments:

Post a Comment