Monday 13 July 2015

First Vlogging Experience


So I promised a Vlog and it is now up on my channel (after several hours of uploading and frustration... I have an awesome husband), I have to say again this was a big thing for me and I know its not perfect, I don't even know if its any good but we live and we learn and I hope it's ok.





I am not sure how often I am going to be able to put out videos I am going to attempt to start off with one video a week and then hopefully move onto two but life happens and I do get crazy busy so I am not going to commit to something I'm unsure I can achieve...

This honestly took hours and hours I know it probably doesn't seem like it but I had to learn how to set up a tripod and camera, do the video and then learn to edit etc which was a lesson all on its own and I am really happy that I decided to do this, the actual camera work was easier than I expected despite wanting to run and hide several times before I started...

Anyhoo hope its ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment