Monday 4 May 2015

down the rabbit hole..



This weekend was a bad one, all alone with sinus migraines and a non- stop screaming and clingy sick toddler with hubby working to the point that I only saw him for maybe an hour a day… I’m feeling incredibly down and just bleh I don’t want to do anything just want to curl up in a ball and cry… I feel like a terrible wife and mom….


 


It’s easy to hide behind a smile to say that everything is ok you are fine, just tired or your mind is elsewhere….

It’s easy when you have kids to hide behind them… they are why you are tired, they are why you are absent minded or want to stay home instead of going out…


The guilt of depression is so real, every day I am thankful for what I have been given and yet when I’m down I’m down I don’t know why or why I can’t pull myself up…. I consider myself to be so incredibly blessed, still I cannot help being down...



I don’t want to think, to talk, to breathe…. I know I will pull through this… I always do, my kids are all home and they are what keeps me smiling… keeps me going… my family is my strength, they are my everything…
 


No comments:

Post a Comment