Wednesday 8 April 2015

HeyMamaMag and Pure Beginnings - I won a Hamper



So Yesterday I mentioned that I had won a hamper from HeyMamaMag and Pure Beginnings, well it also happened to arrive yesterday and I was so incredibly excited, first off I never win anything (I actually forgot I had even entered because I never win anything) and second I just absolutely love everything their products stand for.


 

They are pure 100% organic and cruelty free, over the last few months I have been trying to swop over to purely organic and natural products in my household and I would say I am almost completely there so I was over the moon when I received the email to say I had won this hamper especially because both Gabriel and Jesse have sensitive eczema prone skin and also because we cloth diaper and their bum cream and lotion is cloth diaper safe!!!!!

So we received the box yesterday… I was going to wait to get home but my curiosity got the better of me so I opened the box and it contained the following:



The products I was most excited for were; the mozzie repellent, the bum cream and the kiddies hygiene wash, the tooth paste which came in place of the wipes was also a lovely extra because Jesse has reached the age when it is becoming important to implement daily teeth care and I didn’t want to use any of the harsh toothpastes on the market on him.



In any case upon our arrival home I let Jesse unpack the box and he was so excited he was stacking them and smelling them and clapping his hands while saying yay so I feel that they have his stamp of approval!

Look at that Face!

All this for me?
I wasn’t able to test out all the products but they all smell divine, we have tried the toothpaste which I tried myself as well it is sweet and soft perfect for little teeth and didn’t leave an aftertaste like some other organic products we have tried, this is normally fine for us but the kids don’t like it so that was really nice, the hand wash is also lovely Jesse was very happy to try that as well as the lotion which left him feeling so soft and smelling so lovely so thank you to HeyMamaMag and Pure Beginnings I really feel blessed to have received this and will definitely continue to purchase these products in the future.

If you would like to check out their products you can go to www.purebeginnings.co.za, their products are also available at most Baby City’s as well as on Baby Group Online which has free delivery to most areas in South Africa by the way, while Pure Beginnings are not the cheapest products in the broad spectrum, I do feel that as far as organic lines are concerned they are definitely on the affordable side and definitely worth the little bit extra as their products last longer than most regular brands and that aside they are just better for you and your family as they are free of all the chemicals used in most regular brands.

Also if you would like to go and check out www.heymamamag.com, they have some really nice articles for mom and baby that includes fashion, giveaways, DIY, travel and kids learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment