Monday 8 February 2016

Really bad morning...



Someone get me something deep friend and smothered in chocolate…

This is exactly how I feel right now it has been a really emotional morning.

For starters I did not sleep well last night, our hedgie escaped his room and was running around on the laminated flooring all night so you can imagine how that sounds and then Jesse had to have the fan on and it gave me such a stinking headache, I don’t know why but fans give me a headache.

Anyway so get up this morning, get the kids up, get dressed and head on over to my make-up bag only to find that everything is covered in a slimy goop…

Loghan wanders over and goes mommy what is that it smells like honey oh and what is that in the candle… now I know that I had just filled a bag with toiletries we no longer use last night and I know that one of the was a honey lotion, so I know then that Loghan knows exactly what it is because he did it.

So I ask him what happened he denies it over and over until I threaten his privileges and when he finally admits it and I ask why he goes uhm I didn’t think you would notice ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So I fly to the bathroom trying to wash out my brushes and clean my make up as best I can I also had to wash the make-up bag out and whilst doing so I forgot that a set of my earrings from my grandmother were in there and as murphy would have it one of them ended up down the drain, double ARGH!!!!

Ok so now I am upset, I am very upset I tell the boys to get out my room and down stairs before I do, I tell Loghan how angry I am, my hubby tells him how angry I am and he just sits there like its nothing… so now I am irate.


I get on with breakfast, we are now running late, I’m feeding animals, tidying up…shit where are the boys shoes I only see two out of four and guess what one is a size one and one is a size two… meaning one of Loghan’s shoes made it home and one of Gabriel’s… CURSES


So I fish out an old pair of Loghan’s ICK and then Gabriel had to wear mismatched shoes… now I feel like a terrible mom and they are wolfing down breakfast… shit Loghan’s meds, there’s the shuttle… usher them out the door, tell Loghan he cannot have his marbles remind them to find their shoes and kiss them trying to still keep up that angry face but truth be told I am now exhausted and there is nothing I can do about the situation so off they go.

Now hubby and I are trying to finish getting ready and finish cleaning up, Jesse is moaning to go outside, I go outside to see if I could get my earning out from the drain, turn on the tap and I get sprayed with goop… now I have to change, I looked to the sky and was like seriously universe SERIOUSLY, rush inside get changed and rush out the door only to get to the crèche and Jesse has peed in his car seat….



Get him out change him, look for the missing shoes at the crèche find ONE, get in my car realise I left my phone at home but start my mission to work when all of a sudden a hadida walks into the road and I have to come to a halt, and that hadida that very blasé take my time bird made me take the step back I needed, those 10 seconds were what I needed, I took a breather I calmed down and I went on my way, I was significantly calmer by the time I got to work and in hind sight I should not have left those earrings in my make -up case, it is over now and there really is nothing I can do about it, I am sad, incredibly sad I know it is a material possession but my grandmothers passing is still something that I struggle with and I felt so privileged to own some of her things and wear them.

Hopefully Loghan has learnt his lesson, I really struggle to understand them sometimes and I know flying off the handle was probably not the best idea… ok it was a really crap idea but I will speak with him properly about it tonight and I’m sure it will all have blown over by then if not by the end of that conversation.
Motherhood is not for sissys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment