Wednesday 10 February 2016

For the love of all things sacred, WHY????




I love the school my boys attend I honestly do and have never for a second regretted our choice to send them there, the teachers are amazing, the principal is amazing, the school is clean and new and the values and lessons taught and enforced are just what I was looking for in a school even with the very religious ethos and this only grates me because I don’t feel that religion should be brought into schooling but the values and lessons taught as I said are great so I have made peace with it. 

However there is one thing that grates me and gets on my motherly nerves every single week since the start of term and that is the schools choice when it comes to their pe/sport uniform to be plain the top is white you heard me WHITE as in completely bar the small school embroidered logo on the chest.

WHY… please tell me why and who thought that giving young children a white top for sports was a good idea argh!!!!!

Every week I curse and mumble scrubbing and rewashing trying to keep it clean, its damn near impossible and I cannot be around the kids all the time to stop them from getting in the dirt of messing food or cold drink down it or on it, it’s giving me grey hairs, Gabriel already has a stain on his I cannot get out…

I have scrubbed with lemon juice, sunlight bicarb and vinegar I have hand washed and machine washed several times and still that stain will not budge, my patience for washing is already very low so you can only imagine… sigh

Any other mums with this issue cause I could just about cry from frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment