Tuesday 5 January 2016

52 week blogging challenge


I have been a lazy blogger these holidays plus I've been trying to be more present with my kids so I haven't been online or blogged much at all, but with the new year started I want to get back into the swing of things and I came upon a 52 week challenge on the Mama Zombie page that I thought would help me with this.

So the topic for this week:

What do you want your great-great-great-grandkids to know about you?

I have been thinking about this topic all afternoon and its really not as easy as it seems at least not for me... hmmm

I guess I would want them to know that I am the kind of woman who follows my heart at times to a fault that I love walking in the rain and can get lost in books for days, I'm a little bit of a weirdo I love Horror movies and true crime stories, I have very few friends by choice but the ones that I do have are ones that I have for life.

I don't have a thirst for travel or to do extraordinary feats my happiness lies in being at home surrounded by my family, and lastly that I have lived with no regrets rather with the knowledge that every step I have taken has brought me to where I am today with the people I love most therefore every step no matter how painful or seemingly insignificant was a step in the right direction and one I am ever grateful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment