Tuesday 8 December 2015

Potty Training for the win


I am so incredibly excited to post this like only a mother can be but my Jess monkey is officially completely day potty trained at 2 years and 3 months is that not AWESOME!!!!!

I am so incredibly proud of Jesse and his brothers to because they have been a big help to their little brother!

We will start night training soon but for now I am just in awe  and so happy I could just do a happy dance lol.

Every child is different and I believe every child will show when they are ready to start training, Loghan was 3 and a half, Gabriel 2 and a half and Jesse started at 18 months which was very surprising but his teachers were great and his brthers helped alot as well with encouragment and praise and here we stand.

One thing I will say is it is frikken hard to get underpants for such a small child the smallest we could find was 2-3 which fell off him at first, but ah well.

I'm just a very proud momma bear today

No comments:

Post a Comment