Thursday 17 December 2015

Night time Potty Training and other things...

So this week has been interesting we have officially started night time potty training!

I am still in awe myself as it was something that I was looking at doing in early 2016 as Jesse is not even 2 and a half, not bragging at all I was shocked and ill prepared when he started so young and on his own but last week hubby left Jesse in an underpants for the night and since then we have only had one accident so I am really proud, at the same time a bit sad because it means my baby is growing up but it has helped me come to terms with something else that up until now I have not been ok with and that was the process of my hysterectomy and not being able to have more children, I did a blog post on this sometime ago, see the feature post on my blog home page.

It is something that has nagged at me and eaten at me since I went through it and at times it has brought me down, I have hung onto my baby things for dear life but over the last few weeks I have slowly but surely been letting go of it all one step at a time, there are of course certain sentimental pieces I have kept from the boys but otherwise I have found someone else to pass these items onto knowing they will be well loved and used and that has made me really happy and has helped me step forward and officially come to terms with the whole process of what was.

My baby is growing up all 3 of them are and as much as that saddens my mommy heart I think that it is all apart of finding our paths and writing our journeys as adults as well as parents, every child is sent to us to teach us as much as learn from us, Loghan has taught me patience and perspective, Gabriel has taught me to stand strong and to see that I was worth something in life and now Jesse has taught me to value the time that I have but grow and learn as well.

I will never again carry a child or hold a baby of my own in my arms but I am ok with that; as long as I have my 3 amazing monkeys my heart is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment