Tuesday 15 December 2015

Boy's Photo Shoot with Lauren Pretorius Photography

Some time ago I was lucky enough to win a photo shoot on Caffeine and Fairydust, I was very excited for this shoot as I had heard so many great things about Lauren Pretorius Photography and I was not disappointed.

Lauren met us out Southern Suburbs side she took the time to actually ask me about the kids what their likes and dislikes were she put together a Pinterest board and threw ideas around for a few weeks which was just that little extra cherry on top especially considering I had won the photo shoot and wasn't paying for it.

She took us to an amazing location, she was great with the kids very patient and kind, her assistant was amazing as well and I feel terrible because I suck at names and cannot thank her formally in this post, she even shot in the rain and we left knowing that we would end up with some amazing photos.

We collected the disk today which was gorgeously packaged even the disk was over-layed with one of our pictures and the photos made my heart swell with such joy because they honestly embody the boys personalities so wonderfully.

So I decided to share some of my favorites with you, I absolutely hundred and fifty percent highly recommend Lauren if you are looking for a photographer who puts the time and effort into what she is doing and I do plan on using her again in the future =)





This is my heart in a picture!



Lost in his own world


I LOVE the hidden smirk like he is hiding an incredible secret

I see you!





No comments:

Post a Comment