Wednesday 25 November 2015

Push presents what’s the deal?



This morning I was reading an article on Kim K and her thoughts on a possible push present at the end of her current pregnancy, for anyone who doesn’t know what this is it is basically a gift that a woman receives after the birth of a child to reward her for the hardships and pain that she had to endure through the pregnancy and labour and to basically thank her for bringing this child into the world.  

Now whilst I am in no way a fan of her I think the flak that she has received is uncalled for and over the top, for Pete’s sake people she didn’t demand a present or say that her other half has to get her a present she jokingly expressed that if she were to receive one a diamond necklace would be nice haha, come on it’s not like her family is short of money anyway so quite frankly if her husband wants to spend a ridiculous amount of money on something to reward her for 9 months of pregnancy more power to them its none of anyone else’s business really.

Personally I have never received a push present and would never think of asking for one, but just because I personally feel that way does that mean I should resent the woman who do get a push present or demand one, meh each to their own and if their husbands or partners are willing and happy then I don’t see what the big deal is.



You know what I wouldn’t mind though, I wouldn’t mind a present when my kids turn 18 it could be a; look they are still alive, we made it with half of my sanity intact present!

I think people become far too caught up in other people’s lives and choices and read too much into things that aren’t there, what do you think, have you ever received a push present or how do you feel about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment