Wednesday 18 November 2015

Movember Vent

So at the beginning of this month my husband stopped shaving he doesnt seem to think I have noticed that it is conveniently situated in line with Movemeber.

Now do not get me wrong I have no issue with raising awareness and supporting a cause but holy moly my face seriously my face, I cannot hug or kiss him without feeling like I have sandpaper against my face GRRRRRRR, I have begged pleaded bribed... still the beard is there (the mustache is at least gone... for now), it looks unkempt and like I said to him it looks like he is going through a bloody mid life crises, I mean seriously I need to shave my legs, underarms etc but you cant shave your face, not cool dude not cool.

Save my face shave yours and we can donate towards prostate cancer treatment development or aid I would gladly do that and I guarantee you it will do a lot more good that having hair on your face ARGH... ok vent over time to find my happy place again, I am sick so please forgive me I may be a tad bit dramatic right now.... just a tad...

;

No comments:

Post a Comment