Wednesday 18 November 2015

Get to know me



So everyone has been doing this post lately and I have quit enjoyed reading them on other blogs so thought I might jump into it myself, I am trying to get back into blogging I've just been a bit meh lately but anyway here it goes....

Are you named after someone?

No my grandmother suggested my name though and I know from research that it is usually spelt differently and is a boy’s name lol thanks grandma and I’m really not sure where my second name came from
When was the last time you cried? 
This morning, a mom I know is in labour and the emotions in the room were just so intense

Do you have kids?

I think so lol just kidding I have 3 monkeys I mean boys.

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Probably not in the way that I am really antisocial but the friends I have know that I give them what I can when I can, I will always try to help wherever I can so in that way yes

Do you have a guilty pleasure? 

Reading… and nutella


Do you like handwriting? 

Sometimes, if I have the chance to write properly and take my time my writing is very stylised and pretty looking but when I am in a rush it looks like vomit on a page.


What is your favorite cereal? 

I don’t do cereal but if I had to choose it would be fruit loops, completely takes me back to my childhood.


What is the first thing you notice about people? 

Their smile and their eyes


What colour are your eyes? 

I have always said blue but they are in fact green since this is the only eye colour that can change between blue green and grey… google it

Scary movies or happy endings? 

Scary Movies all the way, happy endings are too emotional and I always end up in a frightful mess of emotions that no one should have to deal with

Favourite TV show?

The Tudors and Big bang Theory oh and American Horror… too many

Summer or winter? 

Winter I cannot stand Summer

Hugs or kisses? 

I am not an affectionate person but I will say hugs they are the best from my kids and hubby.

What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? 

Canada and Amsterdam airport lol

Do you have special talents? 

Nope I’m am just a normal average Joe lol, I enjoy crafts etc but talent nope

No comments:

Post a Comment