Monday 19 October 2015

The Santa Shoe Box Poject




This cause is one that has had my heart and which I have supported now for the last 4 years, and it honestly is a one that is very close to my heart and one which I hope to continue supporting for many years to come.

Every year so many children are left with nothing during the holiday season, many of them without any family so the thought of giving them something even for that one day brings great joy to my mommy heart.

I have also tried to teach my boys whilst supporting this cause that there are children out there who are not as fortunate as they are and that it is important to give whenever you can, it is a great teaching tool and it is incredibly rewarding emotionally.

I know they are still looking for pledges so please if you can pledge a box for a child in need, we really are incredibly fortunate to have family and friends around us and the things that we take for granted so many times in our lives, I feel it is incredibly important for us as moms to teach our kids to give whenever they can, to give is it's own reward and my only wish is that I could physically meet the children who receive these boxes, I can only imagine what inedible children they are through everything they have had to overcome


No comments:

Post a Comment