Thursday 8 October 2015

10 random Facts about me CrazyMommaofThree



I saw the idea for this post on another blog and thought it would be fun to do, it was so much harder than I thought it would be....

1.       Even though I was born in and raised in Cape Town, we immigrated to Vancouver in Canada when I was 12 for a year before we came back.

2.       I have moved a total of 11 times (only 4 of which before I moved out of home).

3.       I hated my name until very recently when I learned to appreciate its uniqueness and its ties to my grandmother who passed away 3 years ago this month.

4.       I have a tactile dysfunction and cannot handle the texture of cooked, squash, butternut, sweet potato or any veg or food with that texture.

5.       I detest wearing pants and own only 3 pairs one of which is for gym.

6.       I hate lipstick and only wear it on extra special occasions.

7.       I met my husband when I was 15, he wanted to ask me out at 18 but didn’t because I was already dating my now ex husband

8.       I do not know my actual wedding date- there was a mess up with our marriage officer and we had to remarry, it was sometime in March the following year and it was witnessed by 2 of our closest friends.

9.       We do not celebrate the official we celebrate on the day we held our wedding which is August 4th.

10.   I am scared sh*tless of clowns, heights and small spaces

One more for good measure, I studied fashion design at Cape Tech but dropped out in my 3rd year due to my high risk pregnancy with Gabriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment