Thursday 18 August 2016

VENT

Today was one of those days where I literally sat in my car and screamed and screamed until I couldnt anymore.

My wallet dissapeared yesterday and with that came having to go through blocking all my cards getting my drivers licence redone etc etc, everything was in that wallet, everything but money so I am irritated as f*** that someone took it, I stood in lines the whole day and faught with person after person because you need this and thats not right and you need to pay x amount when you dont have any money it was just incredibly frustrating, and then to get a call from your sons school saying he had another melt down that got violent and everything is escalating and even though you have gone through the correct channels nothing is happening and ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a nagging feeling yesterday and you know what that feeling said... don't go to work stay home you don't need to go today and you know what I did I went anyway so thank you natures flow for giving me the royal finger for not listening, I'm tired guys I'm really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment