Wednesday 19 August 2015

Catastrophe Cosmetic- LUSH Face Mask Review



So I mentioned on my LUSH vlog that I was looking to try another one of the LUSH fresh face masks, for anyone who doesn’t know LUSH offers a reward/ recycling program whereby you can return 5 of your empty product pots in exchange for a free fresh face mask from their collection.

I fell head over heels for the last one I used which was the brazened honey, but upon my return to the store this time it had sold out and when I told the store manager what I was looking for she suggested Catastrophe Cosmetic (I wanted something to fight break outs), she said that this mask specifically detoxes and purifies the skin clearing up all the nasty’s so that seemed to be exactly what I needed…


What the website has to say:

“A calming and moisturising fresh face mask packed with blueberries, calamine and chamomile, rose, and almond oils to soothe and soften the skin. We use wholesome blueberries as they are rich in vitamins and minerals, including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E that help to protect the skin from damage. Smooth a generous layer of this mask onto clean skin and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.”

I was really excited to get home and give it a go, when I first opened the pot I was hit with the strong blueberry scent which at first I loved, to be honest the smell was a bit over powering though once on my face, it is really cooling and soothing however and goes onto the skin really easily setting on your face in around 5 minutes and I prefer to leave it on for at least 8-10 minutes.

I have used the mask 4 times now and I am extremely happy with the results especially when using it in conjunction to my fresh pharmacy facial bar and my Essence moisturiser.

My skin is left feeling smooth and fresh there is no tightness; my skin has cleared up really well and has taken on its healthy glow once again, which has been such a relief because I just cannot handle skin issues on top of everything else right now… come on right… I am 27 I shouldn’t be experiencing the skin issues of a teenager….

Anyhoo so if you are looking to try a LUSH face mask and have troubled skin I highly recommend that you try this one,  I know that it has definitely made its way onto my list of favourites…

No comments:

Post a Comment