Thursday 23 April 2015

World Book Day

Happy World book day to everyone from my two eldest monkeys- Loghan decided that a comic book is just as important as a regular book and Gabriel is a pirate from one of the Dora books.

After applying for their library cards last week we are all looking forward to our library trip on Saturday, I loved reading as a child and still do, I remember my father used to drop me at the library and fetch me about an hour later I would would out with a tower of books taken out on the whole families cards and then lock myself away for the weekend and just read- that was my safe haven and I still look to books when I want to relax and get lost even if its only for 15 minutes.... I really need to do this more...

Have an awesome day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment