Saturday 31 December 2016

I did it...

So I bet you thought I wouldn't do it, I know I didn't, quite honestly up until this morning I had resigned myself to tackling more of my beach body confidence next year and next Summer...

However this morning I woke up and was just like I'm going to do it and that was that so I did, this morning we headed out before 9am to the beach and I was not only in shorts which never happens but I was wearing a bikini underneath my top, and I did it guys I wore my bikini out in public... well half of it... but quite honestly I don't think I will ever feel comfortable wearing a full on suite out and about so I feel pretty proud guys, and you know what seeing so many woman out there proud and happy with their kiddos it was awesome and I am glad I did it.




By the way note to self dont just put sun block on your kids or hope to get a tan when you have been pasty white your whole life, I am now in so much pain and I'm pretty sure it will be even worse tomorrow but ah well it was such a wonderful day spent.

I really hope that everyone's new years and year going forward is filled to the brim with blessings and love, stay safe and drive safe if you are going out.



No comments:

Post a Comment