Wednesday 10 August 2016

The washing basket curse



When you become a mom, your laundry basket seems to take on a life of it's own... am I right?

It seems to become cursed in a way what sets it off I am not sure but it seems that you spend all day washing or even wash everyday, and then folding of course... how I hate folding!

Then just when you walk away from your laundry basket satisfied that all is well in the world  and that at least out of all the things to do on your chores list the washing is now officially done...

You come back 2 hours later and there are a few items in the basket... ok not to bad... I can deal...

By the evening however your basket is once again over flowing and you find yourself sifting through the laundry whilst thinking aloud, didn't I just wash this, does no one know how to take from the bottom of the pile, why is this in the wash its clean, ok never mind (after you have taken a whiff)....

And so the cycle begins again whilst you long for those few short hours of an empty basket and no laundry happiness...

Cursed I tell you....

No comments:

Post a Comment