Thursday 28 July 2016

To chicken sh*t to adult right now...



I don’t know what it is… maybe it’s just an age thing, but when I was younger I LOVED confrontation and couldn’t keep my mouth shut to save my own behind at the best of times as I have gotten older however I have become a hermit in a sea shell abhorring and avoiding confrontation at all costs… well for the most part as there are still certain individuals that know just which buttons to push to get a reaction but back to what I was saying… it’s not that I care about what other people think on the contrary I give way less of a flying buzzard now than I did when I was younger… I guess I’ve just learned that you cannot win with some people and sometimes if you want to have a peaceful life you just need to reserve your frustration for a bag of potato chips or a sob story book… maybe even a pillow screaming session.

I just don’t want to fight in my life anymore… I’m tired I don’t want to be angry or resentful and lately there have been certain persons in my life who unfortunately I have no say over including in my life who are driving me to the point of near insanity and I know I need to say something, I know it is something that for the sake of my own mind and the sake of my kids I need to confront and get out in the open but well I’m just to frikken chicken shit to put my big girl panties on and do it because I know that a literal shit storm awaits once I do…

I really don’t want to be an adult sometimes I really don’t, sometimes I could easily cocoon myself in a blanket and just stay there… argh WHY 

Any volunteers to adult for me... nobody... ah crap... guess I'll have to then

No comments:

Post a Comment