Sunday 17 July 2016

It's called affection and it's normal

It's been a few days since I saw the post against Victoria Beckham for kissing her child on the lips and I am still in awe of it.

I just cannot believe people are so against it I kiss my kids on the mouth at least once a day I love them they are my my kids there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and honestly if you feel there is then there is something wrong with you and you need to see someone urgently, of all the things people are concerned about or show concern over, people are dying everyday, woman and children abused every day but people throw a fit over a mother showing affection for her child it is so warped and wrong it makes me want to scream it's no wonder kids are growing up with a warped sense of affection and love if we are encouraged by society to see it as wrong and dirty there is a very big difference between appropriate and inappropriate affection giving your child a peck on the cheek or mouth is normal argh!!!

I am a proud momma and I will continue to give my kids love and kisses until the day comes where they are to embarrassed to be seen with me and that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment