Monday 13 June 2016

My heart and thoughts go out to Orlando

Today my heart goes out to the family and loved ones of the victims of the Pulse Orlando club shootings that occured in the early hours of Sunday morning.

My heart aches for you and I cannot even begin to fathom the anger, confusion and pain that you all have to endure.

Hate is the most senseless and miss placed emotion often targeted at the most innocent, for lifestyle, religion, gender, sexual orientation, the list goes on, our world has become so hurtful so angry.... so senseless.

There is no sense in hating someone because they are different or choose a way of life that you do not accept or agree with, why must the families of these victims live without their loved ones, live with questions and pain, what gives other people the right or the thought of right to do these things to other people, I think often these people are simply looking for a reason to hurt others because I cannot fathom why someone elses life would cause someone else to feel such intense rage.

Gay, Strait Bi- sexual everyone has a right to happiness and love EVERYONE and no one has the right to take that away, I have cried countless tears this morning and yet I did not know one of the people who were affected, injured or killed, but the pain and the anguish resonating from the families, friends and general public is just something that will touch you no matter how hard of a person you are.... I cannot imagine what you must all be going through and my thoughts are all I can send you at this time along with these words I have written.

I wish we lived in a world free of this hate so that no one would have to go through this, and I have that all the families and loved ones get all the answers and justice they seek not that it is any consolidation for the lives lost nothing ever will be... I am so sorry for your loss and your pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment