Sunday 1 May 2016

Update on customer service debacle.

So two weeks ago I wrote about a disappointing customer experience that I had you can read about it here.

I thought I would do a bit of an update as to whether I was contacted what happened etc, so last weekend I happened to need to go into another store at the mall so with Jesse in tow I went into the local Ackermans store to return those pants, I explained to the store manager how disappointing and upset I was by the whole process and how disgusted I was with their online customer service, she apologized profusely took my details this time my cell number, I had previously given my work number as I work on a switchboard and it is much easier to a receive a call there.

In any case she said that it was not their usually form of service and that she would notify their reginol manager and I would be contacted, its been a week and guess what no contact!

I am so beyond irritated at this situation I just cannot believe the lack of customer awareness and service.

This is about nothing more than responding and communicating with your customers correctly, I have been a customer for many many years and I alerted you to an issue that is not my first experience with the same issue within the last year ie you as a 'good retailer' should use that information to better your product so that you dont have more issues with your customers in the future, many people I have spoken to have had the same quality issues of late and are now choosing to shop elsewhere how is this not a problem to you Ackermans or does it just not matter because you feel you are a big enough store that losing a few handfuls of customers is a nonchalant occurrence.



No comments:

Post a Comment