Thursday 28 April 2016

So Blessed



A friend of mine used to say most blessed at the hard times in your life because that is when you are surrounded by only those who care and have no agenda alongside your relationship, this is something I have seen more and more over the last year and I just want to say how thankful I am to those people in my life the ones who are still there now that I need them most the ones who have handed me a bag of groceries when I was wondering how we were going to make it to pay day, when I received a message of support and love on a down day or a glass of wine on the days I wasn’t sure I was going to get through sane. 

Thank you for all the help and support I can never explain how much of an impact you all make on my life and the life of my family!


1 comment: