Tuesday 5 April 2016

new term madness

Good morrow to all the happy mommas out there who couldn't wait for their kiddos to go off and start the new term this morning.

My morning was just madness, Gabriel was dropped off by his dad as I take the kids to school every morning and I tell you no sooner had he stepped through that door than he and Loghan started going at each other, seriously people wonder why they need to be separated at the moment tears and screams from the get go, Loghan purposely finds ways to agitate and annoy Gabriel I calm them down and then it starts all over as soon as I walk away.

Then we had to fight about clothing (Gabriel was to tired, argh childhood), then this one wanted something the other had, then the other wasn't hungry after he had just asked for food, then the other didn't want to watch what his brothers did on the tv.

I glanced at the clock sjoe, I still had time to throw supper into the slow cooker, did that and unwisely judged that I still had enough time to drink my cup of coffee... mad rush out the door into the car, kids arguing and fighting... mom loses her shit, silence in the car, bundle out the car after dropping Jesse just in time before the bell goes... Gabriel upset as he has no time to play, me trying to pep them up and get them excited for the day... go spend a ridiculous amount on a school tracksuit that may or may not get lost after a few days, race to my car and BREATHE.

Sit in traffic for a half hour and walk into work just on time.

What a frikken morning =)

No comments:

Post a Comment