Wednesday 30 March 2016

Oxford Street Mini LUSH Haul




My Hubby just got back from a 2 week stay in Uxbridge England for work and whilst he was there he did just about the most romantic thing ever (well to me anyway) and went out of his way and traveled to the LUSH Oxford street store to get me a few things, I didn’t ask for anything in fact I discouraged him from getting anything as I felt that it was too expensive but he insisted as he was allocated spending funds and surprised me with 3 wonderful products that I’m just gushing over.

Lord of Misrule Shower Cream




This is not the first time I have had this one, I received a bottle in my xmas gift box and I have to be honest at first the consistency of the product irritated me as it is very watery you tend to lose some of the product as you lather and use it… however Lord of Misrule is my absolute favorite LUSH scent ever and as I used the product I have learnt to use it in small amount as not to waste or lose any of the product, the scent is just amazing and lingers on your skin so wonderfully so I was just absolutely delighted that he got this one for me.

Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon.




Yuzu and Cocoa is my second favorite LUSH scent and recently the redesigned their bubbleroons, they used to be orange in colour and less macaroon shaped, but the smell was absolutely divine and smelt of cocoa butter and orange two of my favorite combos, upon smelling the new design it does smell a bit different not as chocolate like as the previous one but I still love it and the new design is bigger and will go further, the cream/bath melt in the middle is also much bigger so I cannot wait to use it.

Sacred Lotus Bath Bomb



Last but not least hubby asked for a LUSH Oxford street exclusive and settled on the Sacred Lotus Bath Bomb, words cannot describe how beautiful this bath bomb is (picture does not do it justice) and I was honestly surprised that it made it here in one piece but it did.

I am not usually a fan of flower scents but the jasmine and neroli combination is just stunning I am actually just a bit scared to use it knowing I may never get another one lol, but I’m sure there will come a night when I take the plunge.

I also got some Terry’s Orange segments which is awesome and another one of my absolute favorites so I felt absolutely spoilt rotten by hubby and it could not have come at a better time, the boys also got some choccies so they were pleased as punch.

Maybe one day I will get to see the Oxford street store myself but until then I could not be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment