Monday 1 February 2016

Say it sweetly with The treat Boutique

Valentines day is around the corner and whilst I am not normally one for celebrating this occasion with gifts and all I couldn't help but share these amazing goodies made by The Treat Boutique which is a family run local (Table View) business that caters to all your snack and treat orientated needs.

Take a look at what they have to offer this valentines day... YUM!


Sweetie Hearts


Sweet Filled Tubs


Truffle hearts- these choccies are to die for!


  



Something Simple- Chocolate and heart on a stick




If you would like to see what else they have to offer you can go on over to their Facebook Page they make up packs of everything from dried fruit and nuts to sweets and chocolates, they also offer a range of hampers for all occasions.

You are welcome to place an order with me as well, please note that I have not been paid to do this post, I buy from them myself and can vouch for the yumminess =)

Happy sweet treats =)



No comments:

Post a Comment