Thursday 30 July 2015

The Treat Boutique- COMPETITION!!!!



Hi Everyone

So I have partnered with The Treat Boutique to bring you my first ever blog Competition (YAY).

For anyone who hasn’t read my previous post The Treat Boutique is a local family run business that operates in the Table View, Cape Town area.

They aim to provide healthy snacks and other treats to your door (area dependent) or for collection, I started ordering from them in an attempt to provide my kids with a variety of healthy alternatives in their lunchboxes, I also needed something that saved me time but was also affordable and I have found that the portioned packets are just perfect for lunch box snacks and portioned (50g/110g) snacking in general.

So now everyday instead of scratching my head and looking for new and interesting things to pack in the lunchboxes I can just go to the cupboard and pair some of the snacks with yoghurt fruit and a sandwich etc…. VOILA, my life has been so much easier and the kids love it.

The snack list ranges from dried fruits (included un-sugared) and nuts to popcorn, chips, sweeties and biscuits (Cape Cookies) everything you may be craving or looking for.

So Lynette from The treat Boutique has graciously provided me with a R150 voucher towards any of their snacks of your choosing (YUM) all you have to do to win is....

1) Like, The Treat Boutique on Facebook
2) Like, and share this post, every share is one entry so let me know where you shared it
3) Comment on this post with your your favorite snack or child's favorite snack
4) For an extra entry subscribe to my blog and follow me on Twitter.

Remember to let me know where you have shared and if you have followed....

T & C's

This competition is only open to those in the Cape Town Area. 

The competition closes next week Friday the 14th August and one lucky winner will be drawn and notified.

If you would like more info on The Treat Boutique and what they have to offer you are also welcome to email me on morisonchastin@gmail.com or Lynette on lynn.treatboutique@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. Liked all and shared on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and G-plus and my little boy loves chips!

    ReplyDelete