Tuesday 7 April 2015

Looking up....



Yesterday was a good day, scratch that yesterday was a great day…

After feeling pretty down and miserable I got up yesterday determined to pull myself out of this slum no matter what it took, made myself a cup of good coffee courtesy of my parents who know us so well they got us Nescafe coffee for Easter instead of eggs whahaha…


 

Anyway so I asked hubby if he fancied a walk on the beach and off we went- Jesse had an absolute ball we forgot the pram so we let him walk along the beach for a change which took much longer than usual but it was so nice seeing him oom and ahh about everything around him, the dogs, the people, the scooters and bikes- he then wanted to go onto the beach so we did, this child is fearless he ran for that water like a fish he got himself full of mud and water but he had an absolute ball and so did I.

So often I put my spiritual well-being aside and it was just amazing to get back into nature to put my feet in the sand and feel the wind in my hair to look at the mountain and sea and thank the Goddess for the beauty we are blessed to view every day….

We played and walked for a good amount of time but I was a terrible mom and forgot the sunscreen in the car so we couldn’t stay for too long but it was early morning so we were there about 2 hours it was wonderful.

We then made our way to an ex colleague of my hubby’s- she is lovely and has 2 boys well twins that are Gabriel’s age, the one twin is actually in Gabriel’s class and he is also ADHD…

I cannot explain what a few cups of coffee a few laughs and some wine with another woman with basically the same things going did for me, it was so amazingly comforting and uplifting to sit with someone and talk about our kids, to praise them and talk about their amazing qualities as well as the issues we are struggling with- to help each other it really just made the absolute world of difference and she really is such an amazing mom and her boys are just wonderfully clever and creative… Jesse also had a ball getting full of paint and dirt and clay….

Indecently my hubby is also going to be undergoing a new venture at some point that I have been extremely nervous and apprehensive about, yesterday I drove home feeling much better about the situation and her and her husband have gone through the same thing, now I am really excited for what the future holds…. I am still missing my kids like crazy and cannot wait for them to come home this weekend but in general I feel like a weight has been lifted the fog isn’t so dense and I can wear a smile again which I am ever so grateful for, the Gods always provide a way.

We arrived home with a very cranky over tired Jess but he slept like a baby for 2 hours and woke up feeling quite a bit better, well after a Easter egg that is, my hubby made a wonderful dinner and for the 1st time in weeks I slept well…..it just goes to show that no matter what your beliefs; faith and a willingness to be humbled and ask for help goes a long way, we are so incredibly blessed…

Oooo and I won an organic hamper from Pure Beginnings yay me… I cannot wait to get home and try the products with Jesse, there is even one or 2 of their non-baby products in the box so yay I am going to take this as an added sign that things are looking up… I will review them and post photos this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment