Friday 5 December 2014

27 another year has gone!





sooooo, its my birthday.... yay me....



I guess its not really that bad, I don't know, my actual gripe with my birthday is not age, Ive never been a stickler for age it really doesn't bother me that I'm getting older although I wouldn't mind being 25 again I  just liked the sound of 25, but 26 has been a very crazy year, there are so many things I am grateful for as stated in my previous post.




It has also been a really emotional year, after my tubal I ended up with so many issues and had to have my hysterectomy, which was an extremely bittersweet moment for me, to be pain free... I cannot explain how wonderful it is but knowing I can for sure never again have another baby it did hurt.

Aside from that we decided that we had enough of our crazy ass neighbors and took the plunge into buying our own home, this process taught me so much and has just made me so much more grateful to my parents for all they have done to help us make this dream come true.

Loghan went through an absolute hell period at school that took a lot of time, money and energy to alleviate but I am so happy to say that he is doing great, started a new dose of medication as well as another medication that has helped so much as well as he ended up with just the most amazing teacher who has just been such a blessing in our lives I am so grateful.

I guess its past issues that are the problem, most of my previous birthdays were just horrible and full of hurt or disappointment so I just stopped looking forward to it.

This morning however I woke up feeling a bit different and determined to enjoy the blessings that have been bestowed upon me, and I have so many, I really am blessed in my life, the ups far out way the downs and the downs only serve as a reminder that I am here to learn and to grow in life and that cannot happen if you only have good... if anyone gets what I mean.... I'm rambling.




In anycase I guess what Im trying to say is after everything I am truely am blessed and happy to be alive, to have an amzing husband and kids and life in general, I may not have hundreds of friends of all the money in the world but it doesn't matter because the few friends I have are worth all the millions I don't have!




No comments:

Post a Comment