Monday 11 June 2018

Cartoon Network Live Winner Announcement


Good Monday to everyone out there on this frosty winter morning.

I apologize I wanted to announce the winner on Saturday but life throws you a curve ball every now and then and when I went about summing up entries it appeared that most of the entries in fact 95 percent of the entries were invalid as the steps had not been followed correctly.

So after much pondering I decided that to be fair and still allow all of the entries however for every step performed correctly you would have received and entry; in other words the more correctly followed steps = more entries.

I tossed all of the entries into a bowl last night and asked Loghan to draw an entry below, congratulations to our winner....

I have sent a dm to our winner and she will have 24 hours to respond to me, if she does not I will choose a follow up and so forth and so on.

All of the entries received were for Cape Town so I still have 1 set of Jo berg tickets up for grabs.









A BIG congratulations to Dominique Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment