Monday 31 October 2016

Currently…




So I told you all the apologies would be coming and that there would be many of them… hate to say it but I told you so… haha but all jokes aside I just honestly have not had the time and energy guys it is just coming up to that crazy time of year and I just cannot find the time to run to the loo never mind write up a post so apologies again I am sure I am not the only one going through this right now.




In the interim I thought I would just put together a life lately/ currently post….





Watching: 




At the moment not much to be quite honest the past 2 weeks I have been medicated and in bed pretty early but I have watched a few movies… Suicide Squad being one of them.




Honestly I didn’t know how to feel about it, it wasn’t a bad movie by any means and I actually loved how Will Smith portrayed Dead Shot but I don’t know guys I’m so old school when it comes to the whole Harley/ Joker relationship so the whole them being crazy in love thing was just odd for me, if you put it into perspective it is a whole lot better than the psyco- abusive relationship they have in the original comics but it was just weird.




Harley was played so well though and like I said it wasn’t a bad movie.




I also watched Lights Out which was really good, first horror I have enjoyed in a long time, if you like horrors give it a watch it wasn’t like holy crap sticks scary but it was a whole lot better than some of the nonsense they have been shooting out for horror lately!




Uhm nothing else worth mentioning I think.




Adapting to: 
 



Having the boys home full time and it has been great guys my heart is so happy!




Feeling:




I actually don’t know what to right here because what I have been feeling lately is so all over the place I have been incredibly happy to have my boys home but at the same time anxious about next year and moving Loghan as well as tired and in pain from my teeth and frustrated with certain people who just think they can do nothing and act like they do everything…. Like I said all over the place.




I have laughed, cried, screamed, sobbed some it all in the space of a few hours but I think things have just come around and together all at once and it’s been a bit overwhelming for everyone.




Realising:  




That being a parent is SO much more than a title and that some people take it for granted.



That medical aid and GAP cover is bs you pay a whole bunch of money and still end up paying in some more, so frustrating.




Dreading:




My wisdom teeth removal, I am such a sissy for tooth pain guys seriously I would take anything over this pain it has literally left me in a crumpled heap of tears on the floor several times in the last week.




Managing:  




The pain now with a good ol pain meds schedule, warm tea (yes I said tea) and a loving husband who has really been amazing.




Our schedule, things have definitely settled down at home and things are running really smoothly, it can be difficult running a tight ship with 5 people in the house and 5 different personalities and temperaments but we are succeeding!




Excited About:  




Jesse’s end of year concert this weekend, we have no idea what he is going to do, these things are mos a state secret but I am so excited to see them all on Saturday!




Feeling Thankful For:  




My husband he really has just stepped up so much where I have just felt like I am failing these past few weeks, I really do love him more and more every day.




I am also very grateful for our driver at work, my car started making a noise on my way out to lunch today, I checked when I got to the store and my one tyre was completely flat so being the blonde I am I had left my cell back at the office I had to walk back and then ask for help thankfully our driver came to my rescue and changed it out for me and I am very grateful I shudder to think what could have happened had my tyre gone flat on the way to collecting my sons this evening.




Reading:




I started Lone wolf by Jodi Picoult I adore her books but I really just cannot read more than a few pages right now so it is going incredibly slow.




Eating:




Yogurt and Uhm more yogurt, it’s pretty much all I can eat right now without being in pain, it sucks but it will be over in 2 weeks when I have my surgery so I think I will be all about yoghurted out by then.

If anyone has any tips for post surgery let me know!

I'll be back soon.... I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment