Wednesday 25 May 2016





Yes I know it’s not quite the end of May yet but if I don’t sit down and garble this out now it just won’t get done…. Like last month… cue the crickets

Anyhoo it’s not a long list but here it goes

Beauty Products

Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Powder



This powder is the most beautiful powder I have ever used… not even kidding it is literally my favourite of all favourites, it is so silky soft and glides onto my skin so perfectly, the packaging is also sleek and simple and I just LOVE it!

Catrice Camouflage Cream



I purchased this product because the bags under my eyes lately are just embarrassing I look like I have 3 new-borns at home never mind 3 kids who sleep through, I had never tried a Catrice concealer but am very happy to say it works wonders and does the job as it should, it blends perfectly and the lightest shade is just perfect for my ridiculous skin tone so YA happy days I don’t look like somebody knocked me for a six when I walk into the office.

Essence Pure Nude Foundation
This was an impulse buy simply because they did not have the shade I wanted of the Catrice or Essence mousse foundations which I adore, I usually do not go for a pump or liquid foundation because A- the pump leaves so much product behind and often you cannot open the bottle and B- I just have never found one that matches my skin perfectly or blends to my liking so I was happily surprised when this fit the bill on all accounts and I understand why they call it nude and that they say it feels like you are not wearing make-up because it does, it is not a heavy coverage but I think it gives my skin a natural look whilst still giving it a covered look if you get what I am saying, very happy momma here!

So Good Honey and Vanilla soap

 
Seriously I think I have lost the war with vanilla and honey since I found Lush’s honey I Washed The Kids soap, my son chose this one but I like it and I have never liked either vanilla or honey smells.

These products are cheap, natural and cruelty free they smell amazing and I just adore every one we purchase, they are a great substitute when I cannot afford LUSH which lately is every month lol

LUSH Lord of Misrule Shower Cream

My hubby brought this back for me when he went to the UK on business, this is my favourite LUSH scent ever and even though I find the product a bit too liquid in consistency the smell is just the most beautiful wonderful thing and it has been my absolute favourite this month when I have had a long day at work.

Food

Hmm I would have to say soup with winter coming I could literally eat soup every day and my slow cooker is the bomb when it comes to effortless delicious soup oh and Chilli I learned how to make it and it rocks you can find the recipe here.

Series


I am notorious within my household for going off of a series extremely quickly especially if I don’t not have the entire season to watch at once so Gotham was one that we started watching some time ago and then it kind of fell off the band wagon in my eyes much to my hubbies disgust anyhoo we started watching it again and I am addicted absolutely addicted the actors portray their roles incredibly and I find myself wishing that the movies had offered the same joy which the series has for me, I just think they did a phenomenal job and I hope that they create many seasons to come.

Winter

Yes this is one of my favourite things honestly if I had the money I would never see a summer I would travel back and forth so that I would live forever in the presence of rain and cold cuddly days I just love it if you want to talk weather depression it happens to me in Summer so I am so frikken over the moon that winter is here well almost we are still having sun interference argh!

So that is my oh so short list for the Month of May, I hope everyone has had a great month so far can you believe its almost the end of the 2nd term already for us moms and kiddos almost half way through the year, the time is just flying on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment