Wednesday 23 September 2015

Thank you



I can count on one hand the amount of genuinely amazing teachers I have had with the boys over the years.
Our journey has been incredibly difficult and it has only affirmed the importance of a good and supportive teaching body when it comes to the success of your child’s development and education.
Today is the boys last day at their current creche and aftercare and it is bittersweet, I am happy to leave behind what has become a shambles of ill communication and care by management but I am incredibly sad to be leaving behind 2 incredible teachers that I have gotten to know over the last 2/3 years.

I have always said that a teacher should be drawn to teaching as a calling their passion and love of teaching should surpass all else and it reflects very clearly in the demeanor and successful development of the children in their care.

I know it is not easy, it involves long hours many after hours and a patience that many parents do not even have for their own children never mind anyone else’s and so I would just like to take the chance to thank these ladies for all the love and care they have shown over the time in which we have known you, we appreciate all the extra hours and every photo you have sent in the hours when our kids have been sick or have learnt something new and you just felt you had to share it with us, all the kind words of support and all the laughs, the boys are very sad to leave you behind as they have told you and so are we.

I wish you well in all your future endeavours.

All our Love

C,J,L,G,J Dreyer


No comments:

Post a Comment