Monday 18 May 2015

Sick Monkeys



I think for most moms using the words sick and kids in the same sentence makes you want to curl up into a ball and disappear or stick your head in the sand like an ostrich... maybe if I cant see them they wont notice...

Having sick kids is not fun, its terrible as a mom to see your kids miserable and b it can be incredibly draining both physically and mentally.

In short our household was hit by a fairly nasty stomach flu this weekend- what we thought was lactose intolerance on Jesse's part was actually this lovely bug entering our household and by Saturday his tummy was going along with throwing up, top that off with load shedding it was wonderful....

Then Gabriel came home on Sunday also with the same thing and the poor monkey was up all night, so obviously we decided he needed to stay home yesterday and to take him to the doctor, let me tell you he drove me nuts I swear if he hadn't been up all night I would never have said he was ill, we eventually got an appointment in the early afternoon and by the time we got there I literally said to the doctor, I am not sure why we are here because he seems fine now, he gave us some meds for good measure and by this morning Gabriel was 100 percent back to his old self and so was Jesse...monkey children I tell you... absolute monkeys....

No comments:

Post a Comment