Thursday 11 December 2014

Sugar Cookies simple and easy

I'm going to share the simplest cookie recipe I have ever found- I love making these and have done so for years, my parents used to love them and now my kids the recipe is as follows:

1 cup white sugar
1 cup softened butter
Flour (self raising) _ mix in enough to form a nice dough usually 2 cups

That's it how simple is that!


 

You can also add chocolate chips; once you've made your day you can make little balls of it and set it out on a pre-greased baking sheet, then into the oven at 150 (you may need to tweek this depending on your oven), and 20 minutes later voila, if you are worried about your oven setting then remove the cookies as soon as they turn a golden color.

Let them cool and YUM good to eat- the dough is quite sticky so I would recommend cookie cutters.


Making the dough

the boys rolled the balls on their own


hot out the oven
can I taste now!

Nom Nom

My Turn

Yummy!
As you can see quick and easy and enjoyed by the taste testers!

No comments:

Post a Comment